• Forum Registration System Currently Closed, It Will Open Again Next Month.

Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional)

Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional)

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

অনেক প্যারা নিয়ে আছি রে ভাই!
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional) - Variables, Functions and Functional Programming, Closures, Decorators, Modules and Packages

Updated 8-2020
SP7HXJp.jpg

Variables, Functions and Functional Programming, Closures, Decorators, Modules and Packages

What you'll learn​

• An in-depth look at variables, memory, namespaces and scopes
  • A deep dive into Python's memory management and optimizations
  • In-depth understanding and advanced usage of Python's numerical data types (Booleans, Integers, Floats...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

`let's compress everything`
TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey, I do have an older version, that only misses one file (counterchecking with the udemy course listing -> the mappingproxy - well if you ever need to know what that is you know what to search for now). It was however compressed more than a year ago, and is not too small, last I checked my version is around ~10gb. So I could upload it sometime in the future, but you will not save too much space, and I will not recompress it again for now.

in121

TutFlixer
Oct 26, 2020
India
Hey, I do have an older version, that only misses one file (counterchecking with the udemy course listing -> the mappingproxy - well if you ever need to know what that is you know what to search for now). It was however compressed more than a year ago, and is not too small, last I checked my version is around ~10gb. So I could upload it sometime in the future, but you will not save too much space, and I will not recompress it again for now.
10 GB for all the 4 parts or just the Part 1? That’s still great!

dikk

`let's compress everything`
TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
10 GB for all the 4 parts or just the Part 1? That’s still great!
All 4 parts together. Only part 3 has 1 missing file. Why? How much space this version uses (I have not checked).

in121

TutFlixer
Oct 26, 2020
India
All 4 parts together. Only part 3 has 1 missing file. Why? How much space this version uses (I have not checked).
Part 1 is 34.65 GB so I guess the 4 parts will be total 130-140 GB. 10 GB is still great in that regard