Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional)

Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional)

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Python 3: Deep Dive (Part 1 - Functional) - Variables, Functions and Functional Programming, Closures, Decorators, Modules and Packages

Updated 8-2020
SP7HXJp.jpg

Variables, Functions and Functional Programming, Closures, Decorators, Modules and Packages

What you'll learn​

• An in-depth look at variables, memory, namespaces and scopes
  • A deep dive into Python's memory management and optimizations
  • In-depth understanding and advanced usage of Python's numerical data types (Booleans, Integers, Floats...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey, I do have an older version, that only misses one file (counterchecking with the udemy course listing -> the mappingproxy - well if you ever need to know what that is you know what to search for now). It was however compressed more than a year ago, and is not too small, last I checked my version is around ~10gb. So I could upload it sometime in the future, but you will not save too much space, and I will not recompress it again for now.

in121

TutFlixer
Oct 26, 2020
India
Hey, I do have an older version, that only misses one file (counterchecking with the udemy course listing -> the mappingproxy - well if you ever need to know what that is you know what to search for now). It was however compressed more than a year ago, and is not too small, last I checked my version is around ~10gb. So I could upload it sometime in the future, but you will not save too much space, and I will not recompress it again for now.
10 GB for all the 4 parts or just the Part 1? That’s still great!

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
10 GB for all the 4 parts or just the Part 1? That’s still great!
All 4 parts together. Only part 3 has 1 missing file. Why? How much space this version uses (I have not checked).

in121

TutFlixer
Oct 26, 2020
India
All 4 parts together. Only part 3 has 1 missing file. Why? How much space this version uses (I have not checked).
Part 1 is 34.65 GB so I guess the 4 parts will be total 130-140 GB. 10 GB is still great in that regard

Shiva117

TutFlixer
Oct 16, 2020
India
hello respect dear admin plz look onces for this course too this was the best python course in the online platfrom please update this all
4 part

Latest resources