Happy New Year! 2024🎉

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

abxy666

TutFlixer
Nov 25, 2023
Peru
Hello,

I want to say THANK YOU to all the people who make this site to work and for the incredible amount of resources you bring for the community

Happy New Year to all!
I wish all of your dreams come true in 2024. :cool:

Reactions: Mannyblaq

Arun Prasadh

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2023
India
Happy NewYear Fam!!!. This is one of the best community I had come across 2023 and I've personally benefitted a lot of from this community. Thanks for the admin and all the contributors for providing valuble resources. Tutflix fam I wish you all success and good health.. Tc and lets stay connected!!!!

nathanlee2907

TutFlixer
Jun 21, 2021
india
8n0wVTpp_o.png

Hello TutFlixers, Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year full of new energies and new dreams, new goals, and new journeys.

This year has been quite a journey for me, filled with challenges and tough moments. We couldn't have made it through without all of your incredible support.
Shoutout to all newly appointed moderators & scripting members for helping me. There is lot more to come.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you all. I hope the coming year brings you all the happiness and success you deserve.

Begin your learning journey and stay focused. Support the authors and share the joy with family, friends, and everyone

I'm planning to learn more about Ai & ML.
There's so much out there to explore and understand!
What's Your New Year’s Resolution Plan?

Share on Comment Section

wish you the same 2024

Uchiha_Avi

TutFlixer
May 12, 2021
India
Happy New Year ! And glad to have this community. A lot has happened in the past year, this is the year to turn it all around

Latest resources