Happy New Year! 2024🎉

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
8n0wVTpp_o.png

Hello TutFlixers, Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year full of new energies and new dreams, new goals, and new journeys.

This year has been quite a journey for me, filled with challenges and tough moments. We couldn't have made it through without all of your incredible support.
Shoutout to all newly appointed moderators & scripting members for helping me. There is lot more to come.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you all. I hope the coming year brings you all the happiness and success you deserve.

Begin your learning journey and stay focused. Support the authors and share the joy with family, friends, and everyone

I'm planning to learn more about Ai & ML.
There's so much out there to explore and understand!
What's Your New Year’s Resolution Plan?

Share on Comment Section

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
Happy new year! (even though we still have about 8 more hours to go here though).

For my new year resolutions, i want to strengthen my react and typescript skills and hopefully also become a full stack developer by learning node js before the year runs out! :D.

Thank you and your mods for all you do proff.

Reza1990

TutFlixer
Mar 16, 2021
Earth
Happy New Year Everyone, I would like to learn flutter and react,
Thank you for your unbelievable work
Take care,

Last edited:

danzzers

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
Brazil
Happy New Year to everybody
Next year the learning goals are: Learn English. JAVA, React, Node, JavaScript, SQL

Latest resources