CodeWithMosh - React 18 for Beginners (Part 1)

CodeWithMosh - React 18 for Beginners (Part 1)

Register & Get access to index

poonjab78

TutFlixer
Mar 20, 2021
India
Code with Mosh React 18 Part 1 is really good so far. I am also following the Frontend Master's Complete Intro to React v8 course by Brian Holt and his pace is a bit faster and you'll catch him referring to previous versions of his course or previous ways React did things, which if you're an absolute beginner to React, will throw you off. Mosh uses TypeScript, while Brian (in the intro course) uses JavaScript. I believe Brian moves to TypeScript in his React Intermediate v5 course though. With Mosh's course, you'll learn basic TypeScript along the way as he doesn't assume you know TS. So, it's still a very beginner-friendly course and a lot of professional devs use TS with React now.

So, just wanted to give a heads up to anyone deciding on learning React for the very first time.

Edit: I would avoid YT courses on React like Fireship, etc. You could also add Josh Comeau's course, but it's really overkill in my opinion. Josh uses a lot of text and video mixed in, so if that's not your style - you might give up on the course. This is what I was told. So, stick with a maximum of two courses on React and you'll be more than prepared to dig into React.

Latest resources