Best Web Development course?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal
I am bit kind of lost while choosing web development course. I mean there are tons of resources and courses to do, but I really want to focus on course which is very well structured and effective while learning, So if anyone of you have any experience with best web development course. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
I am bit kind of lost while choosing web development course. I mean there are tons of resources and courses to do, but I really want to focus on course which is very well structured and effective while learning, So if anyone of you have any experience with best web development course. Please let me know.

Thanks!
There is not any course that can teach you whole web development, you have to go through each technology step by step and building projects as well. So first learn HTML build a project, then CSS, JavaScript, Javascript Framework(react or vue or whatever you like), then backend stuff like Node or Python, and yeah it is a very tiring process.

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal
There is not any course that can teach you whole web development, you have to go through each technology step by step and building projects as well. So first learn HTML build a project, then CSS, JavaScript, Javascript Framework(react or vue or whatever you like), then backend stuff like Node or Python, and yeah it is a very tiring process.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! I really do understand, how it is to learn all things at once. Do u recommend any courses if any you know which is effective for beginners.

Mritunjay

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Feb 1, 2021
J&K
Thanks a lot for your kind words! I really do understand, how it is to learn all things at once. Do u recommend any courses if any you know which is effective for beginners.
First, learn and apply HTML and CSS from this
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Then I will tell you about others.

ttt8989

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
USA
youtube search web dev roadmap . do not get overwhelmed and pick one entry point. go to udemy and find the highest rated entry level course for that subject. finish it and over to intermediate course and then stop with all the courses and do some personal projects. then move to more advanced course. then apply the advanced techniques on the previous project.

romiode01

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2020
Sri lanka
I also like to know what is the best fullstack web development course. These few days I did lot of research. Zero to mastery courses are good. Also I found these courses. Here I drop few courses that I feel good for both beginner and experts. Some who like web development field then check these courses.

Those who like for certification online course ->

Hope this will help someone. Like this post if you get any value from my post.

Reactions: yuvraj

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal
I never heard of Papa react Zero to full stack hero. Angela Yu is also good and mosh hamedani too. Thanks for mentioning all beautiful courses. I appreciate it!

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
The best advice i can give you: Don't watch tons of tutorials. There is nothing bad about tutorials. But tutorials should only be a small part of the learning process.
But nowadays, most people bing watch tutorials like they are watchting a netflix serie or something.

Start building stuff instead of watching all these highly rated coursed. It will be hard at first. But this is the best way of learning.
Download only 1 course. And start building projects when you done.

Courses are a good way to learning. But only watching them, will get you nowhere.

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
I also like to know what is the best fullstack web development course. These few days I did lot of research. Zero to mastery courses are good. Also I found these courses. Here I drop few courses that I feel good for both beginner and experts. Some who like web development field then check these courses.

Those who like for certification online course ->

Hope this will help someone. Like this post if you get any value from my post.
You only need to learn HTML, CSS and JS to get started. Stop thinking about React. Start with the basics.

HTML and CSS are really easy to learn. JS will take most of your time.
If you like to read start with the Odin Project. It's free, and a really good course to get started.

Can't say nothing about their HTML/CSS course. But their free JavaScript course is really good. And it will not hand hold you, like most of these so so called good video courses. You really need to put the work in to finish the course.
Also check out watchandcode. His free Programming Foundations course is also really good.

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Agree with the above advice.

What my experience says:
The thing is -- even if your selected course turns out to be trashy, you still have "Google" to resolve your doubts. So pick a short course and make Google your friend. The best courses are short courses which make you build projects from the start. Rely on Google more than the course itself! The course is the road you selected to travel upon, Google is the car you're driving in. Think of Google as the ultimate reference book/course. Also, keep notes handy! This way you won't get confused. Just pick a short course which make you build projects and somehow build those projects using brute force.

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india
HTML and css --> jonas schmedtmann
Javascript-->jonas schmedtmann
React --> Brad Schiff(React for Rest of us)

you can get a good understanding after completing these courses and start building your own project. don't fall into tutorials hell. I went through many courses, in my opinion, these courses are good. Good Luck .

romiode01

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2020
Sri lanka
You only need to learn HTML, CSS and JS to get started. Stop thinking about React. Start with the basics.

HTML and CSS are really easy to learn. JS will take most of your time.
If you like to read start with the Odin Project. It's free, and a really good course to get started.

Can't say nothing about their HTML/CSS course. But their free JavaScript course is really good. And it will not hand hold you, like most of these so so called good video courses. You really need to put the work in to finish the course.
Also check out watchandcode. His free Programming Foundations course is also really good.
Hi SoulSurvivor7, Thankyou very much for your advice. Really appreciate it.

Latest resources