ZeroToMastery - Django Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery

ZeroToMastery - Django Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

ZeroToMastery - Django Bootcamp: Zero to Mastery - Learn Django from scratch and from an industry expert by building real-world apps. You'll learn the

Course-Thumbnail-Django-3.png
Learn Django from scratch and from an industry expert by building real-world apps. You'll learn the fundamentals all the way to advanced skills so that you can go from complete beginner to being able to get hired as a Django Developer!

Course overview​

We guarantee you that this is the most efficient and up-to-date way to learn Django. You will learn Django from scratch, build a bunch of fun and...

Read more about this resource...

thor@flix

TutFlixer
Feb 14, 2024
India
I'm stuck while downloading course via google drive method.
Tried 100 of times but didn't succeded, can someone guide , or share me the exact resource how to solve this issue
First I don't understand this "When you authenticate first time, auth URL will remain your browser URL box, so after auth successfully remove the browser tab, then again get into the download url to get data; Bad Data Error? It's wrong url check again or manually input key then load. if you get redirect_uri error clear cache of your browser then try login again, If you face any other issue, open a thread on Forum"

next
when I select drive nothing happens I select folder do every thing but there is always error.

the issue reolving showing in video for How to download are not similar to my issues.
this is also an error I got
"Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See ."

Reactions: rushab143

Latest resources