[ZeroToMastery] Complete NodeJS Developer in 2022 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)

[ZeroToMastery] Complete NodeJS Developer in 2022 (GraphQL, MongoDB, + more)

Register & Get access to index

latr

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
shangri la
if you would have spent some time using the search feature on this site, you had not have asked for it. it is already shared.
Hey dikk, I am learning python and studying your script. Can you pls tell where you got structure of handbrake json template that you use in script. I looked for docs describing what keys/values were supported but did not find any. And if I export own queue file after opening vid in handbrake, the json file looks nothing like the one in your script. Tks for any insight.

whoopty_hoops

TutFlixer
May 28, 2021
India
complete stuff, all files. (even latest update including the 4 missing videos), 3.1gb. after 30 days link is automatically removed. _I will not upload again_ grab it while you can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some reason I keep on getting network error is there a way around it ?

monkaa

TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2021
Nepal
There are seven files in total part 1 trough part 7. I downloaded them all and extracted but the files part1.zip to part6.zip contain the same videos. All these parts are of 2 GB and the last part part 8 is of 955 MB. Hence many files are duplicated and other files are missing. Please correct this. THE COURSE IS NOT COMPLETE AND DUPLICATED!!!!

@TUTProfessor

Flash_minat0

TutFlixer
Feb 12, 2021
Sri Lanka
There are seven files in total part 1 trough part 7. I downloaded them all and extracted but the files part1.zip to part6.zip contain the same videos. All these parts are of 2 GB and the last part part 8 is of 955 MB. Hence many files are duplicated and other files are missing. Please correct this. THE COURSE IS NOT COMPLETE AND DUPLICATED!!!!

@TUTProfessor
no dude it is completed

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

testeador

TutFlixer
Jul 19, 2021
Spain
Can we get a update of this course as it now has 413 lessons and the upload only has 367? They also updated their Nextjs course, if we could get both of this updated, would be great, thanks for your hard work, appreciate it!

Latest resources