ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

ZeroToMastery - Complete Next.js Developer in 2023: Zero to Mastery

Register & Get access to index

Flash_minat0

TutFlixer
Feb 12, 2021
Sri Lanka
Well, this is also from their site, when you click the open arrow to show all the available chapters. I screenshot the relevant parts for you to see:

wzhbq9D.jpeg

No problem though, if you already have it you can compress it if you wish for those interested.
yeah. I mean the videos which were released are all there.
They will also will need to update some of their vids too because next 12 came

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
yeah. I mean the videos which were released are all there.
They will also will need to update some of their vids too because next 12 came
Not that much changed, "just" additional evolutionary improvements. The basics are the same (routing, linking, seo, etc.). IMHO 3 things are what are important and you can use them with this video course, changing for yourself: 1) use of SWC, a native rust js/ts compiler that makes everything compiled 300% faster compared to before 2) ES modules even over URLs like deno (so no require but use import '...' instead basically + exports are different), 3) AVIF image file format support which is opt-in, so you can turn it on if you wish, but not required. 3/b) server-side components, pages can be renamed to page.server.js and then they are server-side rendered.

There's also middlewares now (think of express or django middlewares they are the same)

p.s.: I've added my compressed version see first page of comments. ~2.5gb

Last edited:

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Galaxy
The course is not yet complete, it is missing 2-3 chapters at the end. They are not yet officially released. I'd wait a bit for this to be honest.

But for fun, here is the course as it is now, probably 85% complete, all compressed (~2.5gb):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much @dikk bro! Let's wait for them as well.

Sur Saha

Web Developer
TutFlixer
Nov 13, 2020
India
@dikk Is it the updated version of the course? They updated the course just a few days ago and added those missing sections.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk Is it the updated version of the course? They updated the course just a few days ago and added those missing sections.
My post is dated oct. 31. above. Do you think the update was before or after that date? There's your answer. If the course gets updated here as well with the new sections I will update sooner or later the compressed package as well.

Reactions: twistertune

Latest resources