UltimateCourses - Angular Basics (v14)

UltimateCourses - Angular Basics (v14)

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

UltimateCourses - Angular Basics (v14) - UltimateCourses - Angular Basics (v14)

angular-basics-e031f785508b82b2f5e1b88e4d3a67605070198cec0e16f07e7d535012de4e45.png

Modern Angular best-practices and patterns from years of evolution. Scalable architecture, immutable data structures, state services and brand new Standalone Components. Build an app start-to-finish whilst fast-tracking your Angular skills.

Read more about this resource...

sekti92

TutFlixer
Jul 19, 2022
England
not a single piece of content is updated by the author. Just name is changed from4 14 to 15. this course is updated.
I don't think the course is updated. The course still using v14, the latest one using v15.
After trying using "ng new new_app" with Angular v15 it looks like the "Angular Basics (v14)" have different file structure and different module imported (for instance in app.module.ts).
Another example is there are "karma.conf.js" and "polyfills.ts" in Angular 14, but not in Angular 15.

I think it would be better if the course is updated to "Angular Basics (v15)" so the new beginner can follows without any confusion.

For the missing files in version 15 you can read it here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
Reactions: undofine

Legolas

TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2021
Bangladesh
I don't think the course is updated. The course still using v14, the latest one using v15.
After trying using "ng new new_app" with Angular v15 it looks like the "Angular Basics (v14)" have different file structure and different module imported (for instance in app.module.ts).
Another example is there are "karma.conf.js" and "polyfills.ts" in Angular 14, but not in Angular 15.

I think it would be better if the course is updated to "Angular Basics (v15)" so the new beginner can follows without any confusion.

For the missing files in version 15 you can read it here:
you don't create this practice project from the start in this course.
you will clone this project from this repo
project content is not updated. but just the repo is just changing a bit.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: outsidekidx

Latest resources