Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

SuperHi - Foundation HTML, CSS + Javascript - Want to learn how to code? This is the perfect place to learn how to confidently make your own websi

q7HcIge.png

Want to learn how to code? This is the perfect place to learn how to confidently make your own websites from scratch.

Our 8-week course offers a mix of digital and physical materials for every style of learning, support from expert instructors and the technical tools you need all in one place.
It's designed for absolute beginners and those who know some code but want to develop confidence and understanding by building real sites.
Go at your own...

Read more about this resource...

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
pls give me as soon as possible
He means, wait for 24 hours until quota limit is gone and try again! At first, maybe it's appear some error, try again 10 - 15 times, it's not about the link, it's about the way you try and after that still not succeed, come back here and get help. I bet many people try only 1 or 2 times.

tonmoy29

TutFlixer
Dec 20, 2020
bangladesh
He means, wait for 24 hours until quota limit is gone and try again! At first, maybe it's appear some error, try again 10 - 15 times, it's not about the link, it's about the way you try and after that still not succeed, come back here and get help. I bet many people try only 1 or 2 times.
tired 25 times .i think i have to wait:(

Latest resources