Relevel - Front End Development

Register & Get access to index

dead_guy

Banned For Rules Violations
TutFlixer
Apr 15, 2022
India
neon100 submitted a new resource:

Relevel - Front End Development - Master the Frontend Development with Industry Expert

What will you learn?​

l1iTkFm.png

yO9laCH.png

3KaWxu5.png

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Yup. I think so too. It's just like attending the online class.
It is literally the umpteenth frontend course, there are so many of them by now it really makes no sense to make them. This is also an indian company, and it seems to me that the target market is india only.

Too bad there is no information about the contents of the course in detail(!) on their site, you have to register with an indian mobile phone for that.

Last edited:

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
It is literally the umpteenth frontend course, there are so many of them by now it really makes no sense to make them. This is also an indian company, and it seems to me that the target market is india only.

Too bad there is no information about the contents of the course in detail(!), you have to register with an indian mobile phone for that.
Do you mean, we should instead go for other resources compared to this particular one?

Reactions: Astapor

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Do you mean, we should instead go for other resources compared to this particular one?
I don't know, there is a (well, many) newborn every day, so for some this might be "the" course to get, but there are many more to choose from. There might be people that requested this specific course because they saw an ad or something, or because it is expensive to buy and they think because of that it must be good...

¯\(o_o)/¯

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
I don't know, there is a (well, many) newborn every day, so for some this might be "the" course to get, but there are many more to choose from. There might be people that requested this specific course because they saw an ad or something, or because it is expensive to buy and they think because of that it must be good...

¯\(o_o)/¯
Have you taken the course before? I'm more interested in the projects in the course. I don't know if the course has react in it. There was no mention of react though when I checked the relevel website.

The only thing I saw was the projects involved which looks like something done with react

Reactions: Astapor

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Have you taken the course before? I'm more interested in the projects in the course. I don't know if the course has react in it. There was no mention of react though when I checked the relevel website.

The only thing I saw was the projects involved which looks like something done with react
I don't know, probably react as that's the most popular nowadays. I have not and will not download this course.

If you're looking for good projects baseed courses -- this was posted for instance a day ago here, and is a good course at first look: https://tutflix.org/resources/build-a-movie-review-app-node-react-mern-stack-2022.8515/ (react + node server side)

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet

¯\(o_o)/¯
well said

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Thanks for the upload OP!

Man, I don't know why anyone would go through these videos. These are such a waste of time, as the quality is subpar. They could have gone with high quality pre-recorded lectures, but these live lessons are so distracting for continuity. Anyways, if you really want to learn, go through
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on YT for free and start building your own projects. Hands down the best teacher today, as he even incorporates proper semantics and accessibility in his apps.

Reactions: rocky9526

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu

Man, I don't know why anyone would go through these videos. These are such a waste of time, as the quality is subpar. They could have gone with high quality pre-recorded lectures, but these live lessons are so distracting for continuity. Anyways, if you really want to learn, go through
on YT for free and start building your own projects. Hands down the best teacher today, as he even incorporates proper semantics and accessibility in his apps.
Hey, thanks for this dave gray teaches code channel suggestion. I checked his videos, and based on like 15 minutes of checking out various stuff, I subscribed. He is similar to guys like Kevin Powell, AmigosCode, netninja, mCoding, ByteByteGo, Fireship, TImCorey, etc. (some of these are java, c#, css or python focused) oh, I almost forgot her: "Code with Ania Kubów" - lately I have not checked but shes's doing great coding tuts, even games, or mi, you check the channel out.

Of course I do not have time for all of these (and even sleep), but sometimes I got 1-2 nuggets of good info, or do a full-run tutorial. All of these guys are native or close-to native level english, so you can speed up sometimes even at 2x speed to save some time (then stop and code a bit).

As for the tutorial shared here... so it seems they did a nice website, but not even the curriculum is online you have to give out your phone number for that (I imagine for them to be able to harass you asap). You may be right that these are some scammy guys, I've heard about some kinda scam where they promise lime a job at amazon or something with a guarantee, and then just want your money, and the quality of their "teaching" is subpar. This one might be similar.

Last edited:

dead_guy

Banned For Rules Violations
TutFlixer
Apr 15, 2022
India

So now you know how these courses are sh*t. I still get annoyed when people demand for such courses!

Latest resources