React.GG - The interactive way to master modern React

React.GG - The interactive way to master modern React

Register & Get access to index

varanexx

TutFlixer
Feb 3, 2022
Xyz
Yeah , It's showing 23 Lectures , I think the official course consist of 32 Lectures ( till 22 Dec 2023 ). How do we get those remaining lectures , anyone ??
Thanks for the course btw !
How comes do you think that this is an incomplete course ? all of the downloaded files is complete course. Just compare the downloaded files provided on this forum with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(check right sidebar panel) list of contents....

avinash4773

TutFlixer
Apr 13, 2022
india
Now he updated all 27 lessons correctly until the 7 sections out of the total 9 sections. I hope the remaining lessons will be updated in the 9th and 10th sections which were not added yet on the official web portal, that's on why there was mentioned as total of 32 lessons. but they will update soon.

Reactions: khosravi123

Nathuram

Uploader
TutFlixer
May 19, 2021
TutFlix.ORG
Now he updated all 27 lessons correctly until the 7 sections out of the total 9 sections. I hope the remaining lessons will be updated in the 9th and 10th sections which were not added yet on the official web portal, that's on why there was mentioned as total of 32 lessons. but they will update soon.
The remaining 5 lessons are coming soon not yet released

rackyman

TutFlixer
Apr 20, 2022
India
@starfox Hey! Does the continued folder in your zip has anything extra/different?

I couldn't catch any difference, it would be helpful if you can revert

Latest resources