Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Rache - Standout Shopify - Rache - Standout Shopify

Rache-Standout-Shopify-Download.jpg
WHAT YOU GET?

Level One:

SHOPIFY Fundamentals​

Every exceptional online shop starts with a blueprint. Before we even dig into the code, let’s explore the Shopify 2.0 design & development workflow from strategy to launch. What better way of looking under the hood than a walkthrough of your feature-rich base theme, Esencia? We will work on an actual case study for...

Read more about this resource...

p.m.d

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
please share the notion resources links.. sadly main files like theme and figma designs are not accessible..

Reactions: njeri

supxrdev

TutFlixer
Jun 13, 2022
Morocco
I was able to screen grab the link to the Esencia Theme from one of the videos: https://www[.]dropbox[.]com/s/5z6fqodeOu8dbul/Esencia-1.02.zip?dl=0

Enjoy!
Hi! Thank you for sharing the link, but it is not working. If you already downloaded the theme, maybe upload it and post it here, everyone would really appreciate that.

Also, how did you find the course?

pixel-witch

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2023
USA
Hi! Thank you for sharing the link, but it is not working. If you already downloaded the theme, maybe upload it and post it here, everyone would really appreciate that.

Also, how did you find the course?
Sorry, about that, it worked when I first did it. Here is a link to what I downloaded:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I haven't had a chance to dive into it yet, still on the fence as to whether I want to learn Shopify. I'm more interested in her Squarespace course and I figured there is some overlap in the business part of the program. Overall, I think she knows her stuff and is an effective communicator.

p.m.d

TutFlixer
Apr 29, 2022
Wow that's awesome, thanks for the share. Do share if you get hands on figma files of the theme. I don't think her sqsp course is available for share anywhere, there is also one course by puno for sqsp which seems equally promising but not available anywhere.

supxrdev

TutFlixer
Jun 13, 2022
Morocco
Sorry, about that, it worked when I first did it. Here is a link to what I downloaded: https://www[.]dropbox[.]com/s/nubp7uyy2nnziay/Esencia-1.02.zip?dl=0

I haven't had a chance to dive into it yet, still on the fence as to whether I want to learn Shopify. I'm more interested in her Squarespace course and I figured there is some overlap in the business part of the program. Overall, I think she knows her stuff and is an effective communicator.
Thank you for uploading the theme!

Yeah, i also think i can learn from her. The difficult part i'm facing is, not so much the technical part(development, design, etc), but with the business part, where to look and to find clients, then how to convince them to do business with you. I don't know if i'm the only struggling with this, but i'll just keep pushing forward.

Good luck on your journey.

pixel-witch

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2023
USA
Thank you for uploading the theme!

Yeah, i also think i can learn from her. The difficult part i'm facing is, not so much the technical part(development, design, etc), but with the business part, where to look and to find clients, then how to convince them to do business with you. I don't know if i'm the only struggling with this, but i'll just keep pushing forward.

Good luck on your journey.
Annoying, the answer to where to find clients is always people already in your network. You are not the only one struggling, the business part is hard. The Futur has some great resources around that.

Good luck to you as well!

Reactions: supxrdev

hopethisworks

TutFlixer
Jun 24, 2022
Denver
I meant this one:

If it is really there, could you please point me to the exact file?
Yeah, it's not there:

• knowledge base
  • project dashboard

both notion files.

Edit: Oh, nevermind. There's the Project Dashboard there.

And in the video, 03b-Notion Basics, she states that we (the uploader) won't have access to the "Knowledge Base" yet.

Last edited:

GwenStacy

Nerd Girl
TutFlixer
Jun 23, 2022
New York City
Sorry, about that, it worked when I first did it. Here is a link to what I downloaded:

This is soo dope!
Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: dxodoc

Latest resources