Need help to learn .NET from scratch

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

vkkkk

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
in
I need to prepare .NET for interview but don't know where to start. what topics I need to prepare for interview.can you suggest best course available for preparing .NET.

bl4ckp4nther

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
in
I'm not much of a .net expert, but there's tim corey & code with mosh siterip available on the forum who have good content on c#, .net. Can check them out.

bl4ckp4nther

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
in
Tim Corey imo is v.good if you want to learn in deep, but don't know if it's good from interview prep perspective

manojjeni1984

TutFlixer
Jan 13, 2023
India
If you are from India; around 4 out of 10 questions come from below course. I will update questions here that was asked for me before in my interview.

1. Tell about yourself?
2. Recent Project and architecture

3. C# Interview - https://tutflix.org/threads/c-interview-questions-with-answers.33501/#post-164050
4. SOLID Principles especially Liskov Substitution Principle - Interviewer asked me to code practically
5. Design Pattern - Master Singleton and Factory pattern. Other than that master any one pattern
6. How to design 99% available system with amazon as an example
7. Difference between Parallelism, Concurrency and async methods.
8. When two users update the same page at the same time what will happen (concurrent edits)?. What are the various ways to handle the situation
9. Left Join in linq
10. Dependency injection and the 3 lifetime services
11. Diff between Ienumerable and Iqueryable
12. Lazy Loading , eager loading in ef
13. Swap two numbers without using temp variables

Last edited:

CrispDentist

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2021
Mars