Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

MERN Stack:React, Socket io, Nextjs, Express,MongoDb, Nodejs - Build & deploy MERN socialMedia- Nextjs, socket io for realTime chat & Notifications, Infinite Scrol

UlOuz85.jpg

Build & deploy MERN socialMedia- Nextjs, socket io for realTime chat & Notifications, Infinite Scroll, the list goes on.

What you'll learn
  • Create a complex real-world App that will actually get you a Job. (make sure to check intro video)
  • Build a full stack complex Social Network app with React, NextJs (for SSR), Express with Node for backend , MongoDb as database.
  • Socket io for REALTIME CHAT with multiple...

Read more about this resource...

Vkr

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
India
can you post mega link also because the download speed here really sucks "i use mega coz it has more space than gdrive"and i dont know how u guys are downloading with mobile (jio net is terrible sucker).

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
can you post mega link also because the download speed here really sucks "i use mega coz it has more space than gdrive"and i dont know how u guys are downloading with mobile (jio net is terrible sucker).
that's why started using VI..unlimited download at night..

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
Are you sure? I guess that here the course was uploaded recently.
no the link was fixed recently..course was uploaded in april..and updates are done in may..it's a small additional update..croping the profile picture before uploading..that's it

Latest resources