[Locked] Please Test Our NEW Download System

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibrazia

TutFlixer
Jan 17, 2021
Algeria
Hi @TUTProfessor, glad you're back
I tried to download this course Create Shopify App - Master Shopify CLI, App Bridge, Polaris and I get an error message
Page not found
9U5aY4P.png

Reactions: navis_36

lemillion

TutFlixer
Jan 29, 2021
somewhere nearby
I suppose this is a makeshift solution before we have a private tracker right? actually feeling better than before, now I can finally forget about that MEGA-gross rate limiting thing

technologylogic

TutFlixer
Oct 11, 2020
India
Hello,

Everyone requesting to test & check the download system.

Here is a download link of course size about 78GB

remember this script only copy files on your drive, usually on normal account you have only 15Gb storage so if you are copying a big pack you have to download part by part then clear your storage & copy another part of full size

If you are getting Rate Limit Error Wait & Try again if you copy too much & this error coming just wait a minute or try again later to copy
NH8WDBB.png

highly suggest if you get the dl link first copy & Save the Link ID on anywhere(i have mentioned on the bottom what is it?) to load Next time

& try again by reload the account

dPTBWeW.png

bP9kmwe.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is some bug on the script, i have edited & added some bug 🙃don't know how to fix 🤣 ,
(if anyone expert on Javascript & PHP please reach out to fix the bug on this script) ,
fAk I am very tired & depressed Any helps are welcome.

READ the Instruction section to know more about this Script & How it works. Any extra Bug Please Mention. IF everything okay i am going to start upload from next day
Can you send me file I will look at the bug and fix it

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
Great work professor...one can get the job done. Its really good that once can mount drive and choose folder/drive. Was able to import complete 78 gb after 5-6 tries since it say "Rate Limit Exceeded" if i choose more than 7 or so parts at once. Maybe the solution would be to add a delay internally between every 2 copy operation internally. Great work.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Follow this Guide to Download Resources, Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources