Kitze - Zero To Shipped

Kitze - Zero To Shipped

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Kitze - Zero To Shipped - An engaging video course Master Fast-Paced Fullstack Development. Finally ship that product.

opengraph-image.jpg
An engaging video course

Master Fast-Paced Fullstack Development.
Finally ship that product.

Feeling intimidated by fullstack development? Wondering how can some developers ship a functional app in one day? This engaging video course demystifies and simplifies the process, helping you build and ship products quickly. Turn the scary world of fullstack development into an approachable and enjoyable experience...

Read more about this resource...

anonymouse

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
is this even completed? PS: I downloaded it and it'd have been better if the author demonstrated the final project and so on. It seems that it'd be an on-going course

Last edited:
Reactions: Satoru Gojo

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
There are many courses that are not completed and an ongoing process. Total typescript, notjustdev's react native course, etc. This one at least seems to be a fast paced no-bs course. I am sure it will be updated as the author is making progress.

pingpong

TutFlixer
Jun 9, 2023
pakistan
I am unable to download any resources since clicking on go to downloads after reacting takes me to an error page saying 'You have to put reaction on Resource Overview to download the resource'

milindjamnekar

YaBoiMeyo
TutFlixer
Jun 17, 2022
Mars
Felt like a meh course and instructor is far from engaging - fast-paced no-bs doesn't necessarily translate into a good course tho - but everyone likes to learn differently 🫡
Yeah i also felt same as soon as 20 videos in. I thought i would handle it but there is no proper structure and it's not complete. Not to mention that he's using blitz which is not that popluar in dev community and blitz using pages directory is even shocking thing

Latest resources