Kent C. Dodds - Epic Web. Ship Modern Full-Stack Web Applications

Kent C. Dodds - Epic Web. Ship Modern Full-Stack Web Applications

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Kent C. Dodds - Epic Web. Ship Modern Full-Stack Web Applications - Kent C. Dodds - Epic Web. Ship Modern Full-Stack Web Applications

C-rFRwzv.png
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
you and your team are working on an existing enterprise-scale web app, or you've just come up with an amazing idea for a new project , the one thing standing between you and your goals is efficiency.

Sure, you can definitely hack your way through the bramble to get to your destination, but at what cost? Time, energy, stress, and (heaven forbid)...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Nice. Just got it a few hours ago from other sources. Does this have the "exclusive" bonuses as well, or the same as the other one spreading on the net? Based on the size of this one being exactly the same I guess not.

Here's the compressed version, with copies of each chapter's respective sale page table of contents / description page and github links.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

30th. oct, 2023: Extra 6th workshop all 25 interviews compressed (and resized) - many good ~30-40 min long talks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

elpidio

TutFlixer
Jun 16, 2023
Cuba
@Satoru Gojo: I have a special place for you in my heart. Paywalled education has always been a profitable niche that many can't afford, especially those who live in poor countries. Your contribution to making these expensive resources accessible to those who can't afford it really makes a difference!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Yeah. The course is available on some sites. Hopefully we will get it soon here.
Fck. That course is 33+ GB on "those other sites", that cannot be named. Whatever.

Also, I'm compressing this epic web course, but not much can be saved. Maybe 50%, it's already quite well produced (which is very rare).

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
Fck. That course is 33+ GB on "those other sites", that cannot be named. Whatever.

Also, I'm compressing this epic web course, but not much can be saved. Maybe 50%, it's already quite well produced (which is very rare).
Because it contain deprecated courses with it that are already on the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: offchan

virginsince1997

TutFlixer
Mar 13, 2022
nigeria

Thank you, patiently waiting 🙏

Latest resources