Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro)

Kent C. Dodds - Epic React (Epic React Pro)

Register & Get access to index

Wanderer

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Remote
can you tell me the difference between the Kent C.dodds react course and the ZTM react course? which one is better?
Try both and decide for yourself.

Kent course is overrated. This doesn't mean it is not good enough. In ZTM you end up creating a production ready app. You can do both.

Dexer2015

TutFlixer
Sep 27, 2020
In the middle of NoWhere
thats not a very insightful answer on how this course is "overrated", i will never ask for your insight again... thank you.
It's not overrated it's quite good! The thing about Kent C Dodd's course is that he is well known in the React World while the ZTM one is given by someone unknown just trying to add hours to his course and ZTM is not really good in general because they make money from Buzz Word courses... Buzz words based on Google trends none of their courses care much for the best way to do things and are more about jamming as many topics into the course as possible... without really going in deep on any of it. Most of it is just someone writing code on the screen and not really explaining well why and how this works.

There is a good reason why Kent's course is recommended by the Official React.js docs and not the ZTM one,,,

Last edited:

beykoja

TutFlixer
Nov 6, 2021
kyrgyzstan
It's not overrated it's quite good! The thing about Kent C Dodd's course is that he is well known in the React World while the ZTM one is given by someone unknown just trying to add hours to his course and ZTM is not really good in general because they make money from Buzz Word courses... Buzz words based on Google trends none of their courses care much for the best way to do things and are more about jamming as many topics into the course as possible... without really going in deep on any of it. Most of it is just someone writing code on the screen and not really explaining well why and how this works.

There is a good reason why Kent's course is recommended by the Official React.js docs and not the ZTM one,,,

i like your answer you've sold me to it. now i'm recently starting in front-end so there is a LOT of javascript course do you personally knew a great javascript course? cause im getting sick of these tutorials

Superman

TutFlixer
Sep 14, 2020
South Africa

Right brow I started ZTM course and did for 1 month and found its a waste no clear explanation for any topic....then opt for max course on udemy that was owesome

3pranav10

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india

True, I know basic react and I have started epic dev and its a good course
Do you have any recommendation for react native ?

Latest resources