[JustDjango] Advanced Django Roadmap

Register & Get access to index

etherusb

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2021
India
I've all the webpages ripped from JustDjango (Every Basic/Advanced Couse). They have embedded videos from vimeo. Due the privacy policy of videos on Vimeo, it requires the video to be loaded with Justdjango's site as Referrer.

If people are still interested in this, I can download the videos from vimeo and then replace vimeo's embed with the downloaded video.
Releasing only video is not a good option as there's a lot of useful information below the video as well. This is why I'm planning a HTML release similar to how udacity is ripped.

But it'll take some work, let me know if you're interested.

BlackBox007

Travlr
TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
I've all the webpages ripped from JustDjango (Every Basic/Advanced Couse). They have embedded videos from vimeo. Due the privacy policy of videos on Vimeo, it requires the video to be loaded with Justdjango's site as Referrer.

If people are still interested in this, I can download the videos from vimeo and then replace vimeo's embed with the downloaded video.
Releasing only video is not a good option as there's a lot of useful information below the video as well. This is why I'm planning a HTML release similar to how udacity is ripped.

@etherusb Please share! Hugely appreciate your help. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: prince_singh

deoraczo

TutFlixer
Jun 7, 2021
Peru

Please share it, I would really appreciate it.

hatch_who

TutFlixer
Jan 4, 2021
Silicon Valley

please share it.

Ironbelly263

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2022
Zambia

Great proposition! Do your thing 🔥

prince_singh

TutFlixer
Dec 4, 2020
planet

waiting for that

seneca1

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2022
tunisia

yes interested please

renzyndrome

TutFlixer
Apr 7, 2022
Philippines

+1

amir_farshad

TutFlixer
Aug 29, 2021
iran

that will be great. please do that
thanks

etherusb

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2021
India
I've started working on the releases.
There are two ways to release the course,

1 - Publish the whole roadmap as a single release
Pros:​