Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Josh Comeau - CSS for JavaScript Developers

Register & Get access to index

2ksports

TutFlixer
Aug 30, 2023
philippines
this is so amazing but I found out a better way to download html interactively, not sure if this will work, but I am 70% confident hahaha

1. install this extension
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-all-resources/abpdnfjocnmdomablahdcfnoggeeiedb
this save all resources of a current page, the one you will see when you inspect element then go to sources.
2. after installing restart your browser, then open developer tools, you will see the resource saver tab. you can add all the links of the resouces then download. after downloading. you can open it using live server on vscode. voila, interactive website being saved.

it is working on learn-js.org

please react on this so the uploader can see, thanks

chahine

TutFlixer
Mar 11, 2022
Tunisia
Does anyone have the course code for the interactive exercices? because for a lot of them, I can only see the the html part...

chahine

TutFlixer
Mar 11, 2022
Tunisia
Does anyone have the course materials for this CSS for JS course? or know where to get it?
did you get something? because I encountred the same problem, a lot of interactive exercices have html and css file, and I can only see the html or the css part which is pretty useless and limit the learning experience

klaypox

TutFlixer
Jan 19, 2022
Philippines
did you get something? because I encountred the same problem, a lot of interactive exercices have html and css file, and I can only see the html or the css part which is pretty useless and limit the learning experience
I didn't. I was just waiting for someone else to reply to my question

somecoolname

TutFlixer
Feb 12, 2022
How incomplete is the tutflix version ?

Maybe i will just buy the full course. Heard a lot of good things about it.
No idea. But I'd like the full course as well, so I figured it may be the right time. A little expensive for me to buy by myself though (let's just say I've let loose this BF season, might need to reign it in a little 😂)

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
No idea. But I'd like the full course as well, so I figured it may be the right time. A little expensive for me to buy by mYyself though (let's just say I've let loose this BF season, might need to reign it in a little 😂)
EU price is 200 euro. I can buy it full price. But the cheaper the better of course.
Is it possible to use a VPN. To get a better deal ?

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
Found an Indian vpn. And i can buy the course for 50 euro. But if you do that, you can only get access through the course when you are in India. Or you must stay in vpn while learning.

somecoolname

TutFlixer
Feb 12, 2022
Found an Indian vpn. And i can buy the course for 50 euro. But if you do that, you can only get access through the course when you are in India. Or you must stay in vpn while learning.
Im on the edge to buy this course.
Stil interested in buying the course together ?

Let me know and we can chat on telegram.

Btw whats the best way to rip this course ?
Damn, I bought it at 200. To be fair, I haven't dug too deep but it looks amazing so far (and worth that price).

The best way to rip it would be (ironically enough) with JS knowledge: basically, inspect the sources for the pages, find the uncrypted sources for the video URLs, download. Exercices presented as interactive webpages would need to be saved in source format (HTML/CSS/JS). Static webpages can be printed to PDFs (Safari is ideal for that type of thing.)
That's what I was planning to do at least. It's quite the amount of work, but I'm pretty sure the only way to get everything.

Let me know if you‘re still interested, we can work something out. If you are, send an email here: [email protected]

Cheers,

Reactions: aslan.thr

mdnadim120$

TutFlixer
Nov 17, 2023
Somewhere
Can you update this course with new material which added from 2021 to still now. This help me a lot to learn about how browser consume css etc new topic.

Anyway thank you for your work 😍😘

Reactions: Samarpit

Latest resources