how to merge audio and video from pluralsight videos

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

shi22dori

TutFlixer
Oct 13, 2020
Somewhere
hi this is a little contribution to thank you for this amazing website

View hidden content is available for registered users!

i was using youtube-dl-master to download videos from pluralsight platform, but i get account blocked for using this tool,
i asked them to reactivated it

here there message
Our security systems have flagged your Pluralsight account for an unusual amount of activity. Because of this, your account has been blocked. Please note that this high volume of activity is in violation of our terms of service.

If you're not aware of what is causing this high volume of activity, it is possible that your account may have been compromised. Please change your password if that is the case. We will unblock your account when you acknowledge our terms of use by replying to this email.​

so now to avoid this issue i download them manually and merge the audio and the video using mmpeg
just download mmpeg and zip it somewhere in your computer, then add the bin folder to your path (C:\ffmpeg\bin)

on your batch file add those instructions:
ffmpeg -i "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\hls_1280x720.ts" -i "C:\Users\pc\Downloads\hls_aac-96k-eng.aac" -c:v copy -c:a aac "1.Course Overview.mp4"

open each video in a new tab so you can get the corresponding videoo and audio
open cmd on the folder that you want to merge the file on
i attached a video so you can see the process
it's too slow in comparaison with youtube-dl-master, but my account is safe this way

Latest resources