How to Download the educative.io courses?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Venkate

TutFlixer
Apr 17, 2023
India
I have a paid account with educative, can someone tell me a way to download it...I am trying to do it manually by saving it as pdf but it takes a lot of time and effort. I have also tried out educative.io_scraper, but it is not working for me. A faster way would be good.
share the creds and I can rip the entire website for you. discord - Ven#8814

Reactions: edosafe

Venkate

TutFlixer
Apr 17, 2023
India
I have a paid account with educative, can someone tell me a way to download it...I am trying to do it manually by saving it as pdf but it takes a lot of time and effort. I have also tried out educative.io_scraper, but it is not working for me. A faster way would be good.
share the creds and I can rip the entire website for you. discord - Venkatesh#8814

toyman

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
India
Heyy!! Can you share the credentials with me so I can rip the whole courses from educative?

leechat2001

TutFlixer
Feb 8, 2021
Unknown
I bought a premium subscription can anyone ping me the ripping method without locking my account please. I can start ripping for an year probably the entire site.

Reactions: griprogers

apu21

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Jan 14, 2022
Germany
I bought a premium subscription can anyone ping me the ripping method without locking my account please. I can start ripping for an year probably the entire site.
You can use this github repository to rip the complete site.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Hope it helps.. If you need any more help text me.

Latest resources