Hamed Bahram - The Ultimate NextJs 14 Course

Hamed Bahram - The Ultimate NextJs 14 Course

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

HamedBahram - The Ultimate NextJs Course - NextJs is a powerful framework for building fullstack React applications. It makes it easy to create

course.png

NextJs is a powerful framework for building fullstack React applications. It makes it easy to create fast, SEO-friendly websites and web applications that are optimized for performance.
The new app router, built on top of React server components and suspense, introduced in NextJs 13 and now fully stable in NextJs 14, makes building full-stack React applications easier.
I'll teach you everything you need to know to start building with...

Read more about this resource...

theflxx

TutFlixer
Jul 8, 2022
Lonely Lodge
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Speaking about the content, I thought he would code the project throughout the lessons, but he just talked about it, I particularly don't think this is the best approach, but there's always something we can learn, no matter how, again, thank you so much!

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
Awesome! Thank you so much!

Speaking about the content, I thought he would code the project throughout the lessons, but he just talked about it, I particularly don't think this is the best approach, but there's always something we can learn, no matter how, again, thank you so much!
So he showed a already written code that he just explains or what?

mitsukitty

TutFlixer
May 24, 2021
Singapore
Thanks for sharing! Can someone also share the URL to the creator's course content on Notion?

I was only able to find the GitHub public repository that hosts the e-commerce project source codes.

Learner81

TutFlixer
Nov 12, 2023
Spain
Thank you!
The videos are duplicated. The code.zip file is an exact copy of the videos from the parent folder.
Total size is twice larger than needed.

Latest resources