[Frontend Masters] Production-grade angular

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu

Frontend Masters - Production-grade angular​

by Lukas Ruebbelke, 2021/jan

Learn the techniques and patterns that high-performance Angular teams use every single day to build production-grade Angular apps! In this course, you’ll learn how to structure your files and make your projects more scalable leveraging the Angular CLI and Nx. You’ll create shared modules and apply unit tests and end-to-end testing to your application. Finally, learn performance analysis techniques and how to bundle and ship your application using Docker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prem-io

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
Bangalore
Hey @dikk , can you upload rest of the angular path courses from Frontend Masters. It will be a great help.

1. Angular 9 Fundamentals
2. TypeScript 3 Fundamentals, v2
3. Asynchronous Programming in JavaScript (with Rx.js Observables)

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
I would suggest to wait for typescript 4 fundamentals as it is already in raw..will be available as a course within this month...
That is fine if I'll have it I'll share. But there's not too many differences imho anyway. In general everyday use at least.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
That is fine if I'll have it I'll share. But there's not too many differences imho anyway. In general everyday use at least.
okay..I have not taken the first one..so don't really know..btw how are you downloading from frontend masters ? ..I tried using IDM ..it could not..

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
okay..I have not taken the first one..so don't really know..btw how are you downloading from frontend masters ? ..I tried using IDM ..it could not..
i don't. no method works as of now that i am aware of. maybe offline dl on android app and decoding that. never tried, i just find these somewhere else and share.

Reactions: anor4kk

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
i don't. no method works as of now that i am aware of. maybe offline dl on android app and decoding that. never tried, i just find these somewhere else and share.
ooh..okay..thanks for confirming..or else I would have just keep wasting time trying different things...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
can you make the same for this

Redux Fundamentals (feat. React)​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That looks good, the author is also a very good teacher. With that said, if you know a bit about redux already, there is a new official way of using redux in a simpler way with
that is much easier to comprehend (no mapstatetoprops, no creating copies of state in actions to be immutable, etc.) and also there is this nice
library too which is also using redux, thunk, and immer to make your life much easier, and seems much more intuitive to use and simpler compared to plain redux.

Some tips because I feel like at this early morning hour while only half waken-up, though I am not an expert: redux is a heavy-weight guy (even if its concepts are not too much and codewise is not a huge lib), quite often you can get by with lifting your state up and composing components,
. Also react now has a working useContext hook for a while && let's not forget about useReducer as a simplified built-in redux in react either! With these and proper use of useState inside your components you might figure that you don't even need redux. Also
-
- will help you manage your state on the server (database) and caching stuff as needed locally. You might not need to keep too much stuff on your client anyway, maybe it is a cache you need from the backend is all.

Mohammed_ALREAI

TutFlixer
Nov 7, 2020
gaza
That looks good, the author is also a very good teacher. With that said, if you know a bit about redux already, there is a new official way of using redux in a simpler way with
that is much easier to comprehend (no mapstatetoprops, no creating copies of state in actions to be immutable, etc.) and also there is this nice
library too which is also using redux, thunk, and immer to make your life much easier, and seems much more intuitive to use and simpler compared to plain redux.

Some tips because I feel like at this early morning hour while only half waken-up, though I am not an expert: redux is a heavy-weight guy (even if its concepts are not too much and codewise is not a huge lib), quite often you can get by with lifting your state up and composing components,
. Also react now has a working useContext hook for a while && let's not forget about useReducer as a simplified built-in redux in react either! With these and proper use of useState inside your components you might figure that you don't even need redux. Also
-
- will help you manage your state on the server (database) and caching stuff as needed locally. You might not need to keep too much stuff on your client anyway, maybe it is a cache you need from the backend is all.
i know that redux-toolkit also about react-query I just need to show in the deep I have experience in redux just to I used also apollo just to see how he will be explained redux in the deep really thank for you to your commit

Ghost Rider

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
ISRAEL

Frontend Masters - Production-grade angular​

by Lukas Ruebbelke, 2021/jan

Learn the techniques and patterns that high-performance Angular teams use every single day to build production-grade Angular apps! In this course, you’ll learn how to structure your files and make your projects more scalable leveraging the Angular CLI and Nx. You’ll create shared modules and apply unit tests and end-to-end testing to your application. Finally, learn performance analysis techniques and how to bundle and ship your application using Docker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link not worked....please share the working link

Latest resources