[Frontend Masters] Javascript recent parts - Kyle Simpson

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu

Frontend Masters - Javascript the recent parts​

2019/april by Kyle Simpson

Good basic-intermediate, modern js basics course.

Learn the latest features in JavaScript with Kyle Simpson, author of the popular, You Don't Know JS, book series. You'll get up to speed with new JavaScript features like tagged template literals, destructuring, iterators, generators, regex improvements and async await.

@mr_pawan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OrteRInD

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 9, 2020
NewCity
Hey Dikk, can you tell me how you download the courses from frontend masters? I have a membership that is going to expire in few weeks and can get more of them

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey Dikk, can you tell me how you download the courses from frontend masters? I have a membership that is going to expire in few weeks and can get more of them
Hey,

To be honest I have not downloaded directly from them so far, I just got the files from somewhere else. There are a few "solutions" on github though, I've tried the one that was not too old (updated on 21 jan). Unfortunately it was not even able to log me in... I guess it is possible but they probably actively look for these codes and change a few things on their end to recognize them. So anything public will be unusable in a short while. The way I saw it this script tries to sell itself as their android app, they only need to change a few things in the headers or so and bam, you are banned.

Maybe if there is a way to decode stuff from their android app, as that is able to download courses for offline viewing. Similarly to how there is / was a pluralsight downloader app working the same way.

Latest resources