Fireship - Next.js Firebase Full Course Updated

Register & Get access to index

mrslime

Mr Slime
TutFlixer
Mar 30, 2021
India
mrslime submitted a new resource:

[COURSE] Fireship.io - Next.js Firebase Full Course - Next.js Firebase - The Full Course takes you from zero to a production-ready hybrid-rendered webapp.

Next.js Firebase - The Full Course takes you from zero to a production-ready hybrid-rendered webapp. Learn how build a high-performance React app that features realtime data from Firebase and multiple server-side rendering paradigms with Next.js.

🦄 What will I build?​

You will build a full-stack Social Blogging Platform inspired by sites like 🌈
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. Authors can create content under...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
This is the same course as was uploaded here months before (or somehwere else, I dont remember now). The course on fireship was not updated since 2021. dec... so it is the same. Also your files have no order, it's just a bunch of files thrown into a folder, no numbering, no proper files names, nothing. You also included the 3 files that are already on youtube for free (next.js basics, firebase basics, and react hooks basics).

Last edited:

mrslime

Mr Slime
TutFlixer
Mar 30, 2021
India
This is the same course as was uploaded here months before (or somehwere else, I dont remember now). The course on fireship was not updated since 2021. dec... so it is the same. Also your files have no order, it's just a bunch of files thrown into a folder, no numbering, no proper files names, nothing. You also included the 3 files that are already on youtube for free (next.js basics, firebase basics, and react hooks basics).
Downloaded the updated version of Angular 12, you'll get it soon.

mrslime

Mr Slime
TutFlixer
Mar 30, 2021
India
Points noted, thanks for the feedback mate.

Reactions: ramialjli

xaryab

TutFlixer
Mar 3, 2022
Pakistan
Thanks for information.

Latest resources