Facing Data error issue while downloading courses

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india
Can someone help me out, I am getting data errors while downloading and the files which got errors are not opening (ERROR Message -- Codec not supported )
Any solutions will be helpful.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Can someone help me out, I am getting data errors while downloading and the files which got errors are not opening (ERROR Message -- Codec not supported )
Any solutions will be helpful.
Post with screenshot & source link

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
-- > error when opening the video file.

-->The files with data errors are not opening .

React practice course, learn by practicing ( 2021 edition )-- the total size of this course is 42.89GB after downloading all the files my folder size is 40.9GB​

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india

React practice course, learn by practicing ( 2021 edition )-- the total size of this course is 42.89GB after downloading all the files my folder size is 40.9GB​

looks like archive is corrupted due to not being downloaded fully
if actual download size is lesser than the size downloaded and stored in your local hard disk , then archive has higher chances that it is corrupted

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india
looks like archive is corrupted due to not being downloaded fully
if actual download size is lesser than the size downloaded and stored in your local hard disk , then archive has higher chances that it is corrupted
I am facing this issue in most of the files which I am downloading.

sivawc3

TutFlixer
Sep 13, 2020
india

(Awwwards - Building an immersive creative website from scratch without frameworks)--> total file size is 10.47GB. after downloading all files my file size is 9.22 GB.​

Level Up Tutorials - Ecommerce on the Jamstack with Snipcart, Next.js, & WordPress --> file size 5.59 GB after downloading my file size is 5.06GB​

Next JS & Typescript with Shopify Integration - Full Guide --> file size 12.62gb my file size is 12 gb

I am facing this issue in most of the courses which I have downloaded.

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB

(Awwwards - Building an immersive creative website from scratch without frameworks)--> total file size is 10.47GB. after downloading all files my file size is 9.22 GB.​

Level Up Tutorials - Ecommerce on the Jamstack with Snipcart, Next.js, & WordPress --> file size 5.59 GB after downloading my file size is 5.06GB​

Next JS & Typescript with Shopify Integration - Full Guide --> file size 12.62gb my file size is 12 gb

I am facing this issue in most of the courses which I have downloaded.
Which downloader you use? I use IDM for downloading and never had any issue of file being corrupted etc.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020

For this course, I have updated the part by part zip

To extract you need to download all zip first (make sure they are serially organized in a folder then extrat only no 1 zip) if the error appears [ means your downloaded file corrupted]

Suppose if a resource has 40 parts, you have to download all parts first
then right click on part1.rar file and extract it will extract the whole course if you download 1 & extract you will get error like this.

Latest resources