Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Erick Wendel - Mastering Node.js Streams

Register & Get access to index

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
You should be more specific about the shortcomings you discovered in the course. What is the name of the video and in which section for exercise 03, based on the table of contents on the website that you are referring to?
Sure give me some time will share..

krusty

TutFlixer
May 5, 2021
india
If you find any errors, please specify the location and tag the admin so that they can re-upload, thank you.
I was not able to find Video from

Module 2 -Node.js Streams in Practice - Readable, Writable and Transform Streams

A bit more information, after completing the Module 2, First topic buffer, which is in course start from 005 and end in 006_buffer_key_concept.

After that in module 2 there should be
-Node.js Streams in Practice - Readable, Writable and Transform Streams but there is only one video from this topic but the video where he shows some example of it is missing.

@Satoru Gojo

@Lightning Storm I tried my best to explain let me know what I can improve

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dhiraj469deore @Lightning Storm @xxnext @Maxmum

Here's the latest version, with all code examples. I think it is almost finished, I grabbed it just a day or so ago from an other site (not allowed to be named here). I did compress it, so the complete package is around 1GB only.

I think the author will probably publish 1 or 2 more videos maybe. but if not, only the last section, "spotify radio stream encoding" example with testing incl. is the one not yet 100% done (maybe 80-90% imho).

Great course btw.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FILE TREE:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
@dhiraj469deore @Lightning Storm @xxnext @Maxmum

Here's the latest version, with all code examples. I think it is almost finished, I grabbed it just a day or so ago from an other site (not allowed to be named here). I did compress it, so the complete package is around 1GB only.

I think the author will probably publish 1 or 2 more videos maybe. but if not, only the last section, "spotify radio stream encoding" example with testing incl. is the one not yet 100% done (maybe 80-90% imho).

Great course btw.!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FILE TREE:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
hi @dikk
Could you please send me the download link for section 7 "7 final project spotify clone INPROG" along with the original 1080p video quality? Thank you so much

Last edited:

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
hi @dikk
Could you please send me the download link for section 7 "7 final project spotify clone INPROG" along with the original 1080p video quality? Thank you so much
I do not keep the videos, I only have the version I've uploaded here, once I re-encoded, I removed the originals.
But why do you need 1080p? 720p is completely legit readable, the font size is just fine for this, otherwise, I would have kept it at a higher res anyway.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
I do not keep the videos, I only have the version I've uploaded here, once I re-encoded, I removed the originals.
But why do you need 1080p? 720p is completely legit readable, the font size is just fine for this, otherwise, I would have kept it at a higher res anyway.
Hi @dikk My eyesight is severely nearsighted, so I need a higher resolution to read the text content clearly. Could you please send me the original link via private message or here to download the high-resolution version? I'm missing section 7

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hi @dikk My eyesight is severely nearsighted, so I need a higher resolution to read the text content clearly. Could you please send me the original link via private message or here to download the high-resolution version? I'm missing section 7
I will send it to you, no problem. You can enlarge the video file, you know. I also enlarge a bit, it is not pixelated, clearly visible, just watch it full screen or zoom in on it with your video player.

Last edited:

Latest resources