English speaking

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Noobcoder

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2020
India
I want to learn to speak English fluently like Americans also learn how to pronounce in their style. Also should be able to understand English songs without looking at the lyrics.
Please suggest me some course.

Reactions: hridoyswe

Satoshi Kishimoto

Stack Satoshis whenever possible
TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
Chennai
Exact same question I had in mind my friend NoobCoder , I am an introvert and know and understand english but can't speak much and also can't understand some sentences in series or songs without lyrics , I even see anime in english with english subtitles , can anyone suggest me some resources to improve this ?

TomCat

TutFlixer
Nov 3, 2020
Finland
I want to learn to speak English fluently like Americans also learn how to pronounce in their style. Also should be able to understand English songs without looking at the lyrics.
Please suggest me some course.
Well, you can do at least 2 simple things:
1- Grab any book in english and read aloud.
2- Choose any american english speaking youtuber that you like and watch his/her videos. After every sentence, press pause and try to repeat exactly what was said in the same way and tone, try to record yourself and compare with the video.

Rinse and repeat.

Consistency and effort are the key here, try to do it everyday, even for only 10 minutes. That will make a huge difference.

Reactions: hridoyswe

one3osk

🐧
TutFlixer
Jul 12, 2021
Air Temple
Regardless of what courses you take, books and app you use, if you don't actually speak nothing will work as that's the thing get missed. Here is the proportion:
LSRW: Listen, Speak, Read, Write

Latest resources