Edu mail

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
It will be hard to get a fully working one as most you find online also allow either drive space or emails ( few) and many of the services are closed. If nothing major I would suggest ask any friend or relative who has access to one to help you.

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Also most of the methods online also ask you to apply to community colleges in USA or other countries where if your application is approved you get an email but chances are low

ismailv

TutFlixer
Feb 15, 2021
mOON
No I'm not a university student but I need it so I can access to course in courser for free

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
No I'm not a university student but I need it so I can access to course in courser for free
You can always go for financial aid . I had access to the coursera during my studies but it allowed 1-2 course only per semester and with financial aid even by writing gibberish you get it free within 15 days.

I once wrote a song lyrics too with machine learning 4-5 times in between and still got it but write a common one and use the same with changing the name of course. You can find samples online with ;

"coursera financial aid answers sample/github"

Latest resources