[EBook] Aurélie Vache-  Understanding Docker in a visual way

[EBook] Aurélie Vache- Understanding Docker in a visual way

Register & Get access to index

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
hellraiser98 submitted a new resource:

[EBook] Aurélie Vache- Understanding Docker in a visual way - Learn & Discover Docker in sketchnotes - with some tips included.

s_hero2x

Understanding Docker can be difficult or time-consuming. Aurélie Vache created this collection of sketchnotes about Docker in order to explain the Cloud technology in a visual way.

The book covers:

• What is Docker?
  • Should we dockerize everything?
  • Docker Engine components (dockerd...)
  • Resources (Images, Layers, Registry, Container, Volumes, Events...)
  • Images features...

Read more about this resource...

yogeshwaran

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2022
india
do u have

Understanding Kubernetes in a visual way: Learn and discover Kubernetes in sketchnotes (Understanding in a visual way)

also

Pls upload that one ,if you have​

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
Not trying to hate, but how is this cartoonish scribble even legible?

It could have been so much better if they have used a good font instead.

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
Not trying to hate, but how is this cartoonish scribble even legible?

It could have been so much better if they have used a good font instead.

I've personally studied from this book and the Kubernetes one, and mind you, these might be one of the best, if not the best materials out there for learning Docker & Kubernetes and all things containerization related (apart from the official documentation, but those are a pain to understand as they are not very structured). If you're preparing for CKA/CKAD/CKS, you'll be better off learning from a dedicated resource like Mumshad's course on Udemy / KK, but if you want to dive deep into the internals of Kubernetes and Docker, this is really good!

_D_Go

TutFlixer
Oct 8, 2021
United Kingdom
I've personally studied from this book and the Kubernetes one, and mind you, these might be one of the best, if not the best materials out there for learning Docker & Kubernetes and all things containerization related (apart from the official documentation, but those are a pain to understand as they are not very structured). If you're preparing for CKA/CKAD/CKS, you'll be better off learning from a dedicated resource like Mumshad's course on Udemy / KK, but if you want to dive deep into the internals of Kubernetes and Docker, this is really good!
Which one is the kubernetes one? Mind sharing the link please?
Note: Apologies, nevermind, I didn't see it was shared above. There should be a way to delete posts...

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
See, I absolutely believe you on the quality of the content. It's just the scribble that bothers me, it's simple illegible imho. Do you have any other alternative book suggestions especially for Docker?

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India
See, I absolutely believe you on the quality of the content. It's just the scribble that bothers me, it's simple illegible imho. Do you have any other alternative book suggestions especially for Docker?
IIRC, there are some free resources on GitHub, which teach Docker the "hard way": installing and configuring everything from scratch, then spinning up containers, etc. I'll check out the link to the repo (if I can find it lol) for you.

Also, the book "A Complete Guide to Docker for Operations and Development: Test-Prep for the Docker Certified Associate (DCA) Exam" is really good!

Reactions: avidlearner134

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
Thanks but honestly, there are a lot of resources to learn Docker but I just wanted a visual way that this book was trying to achieve.
I will give it one more chance, I guess :D

Latest resources