EatTheBlocks Pro - Dapp 30

EatTheBlocks Pro - Dapp 30

Register & Get access to index

alihassan00

TutFlixer
Jul 11, 2022
pakistan
Just several naming errors, maybe you should try a newer version of winRAR. It will automatically rename the files. My winRAR version 5.80. Every videos working fine from video 1 to 133.
thank you so much for this amazing course!
For a beginner I don't think this is the way to go. Even dapp university is not beginner friendly but try dapp university, after that move to this because gregoy atleast explain some stuff whereas dapp30 is all about building and testing 30 projects in least time possible.
There are 133 videos, but what about the setup videos?
Thank you! That works, I was using "The Unarchiver".
Please can anybody share this course in Mega Link kindly. the 4 links of this course aren't not working. I told the admin before too. I really need this course. I'll be really greatful if anyone can share a Mega Link of full course.

My internet speed is slow , long downloads like this breaks on drive link but works perfect on mega because links don't break there. I'll really appreciate if anyone do .

I'm really sorry again to annoy you but I'm in dire need of it. Kindly let me knw

whyyor

TutFlixer
May 2, 2021
India
Please can anybody share this course in Mega Link kindly. the 4 links of this course aren't not working. I told the admin before too. I really need this course. I'll be really greatful if anyone can share a Mega Link of full course.

My internet speed is slow , long downloads like this breaks on drive link but works perfect on mega because links don't break there. I'll really appreciate if anyone do .

I'm really sorry again to annoy you but I'm in dire need of it. Kindly let me knw
It's a big and outdated course man but if let me know if you still want, I will download and upload it to mega

Reactions: alihassan00

alihassan00

TutFlixer
Jul 11, 2022
pakistan
It's a big and outdated course man but if let me know if you still want, I will download and upload it to mega
Bro I need this course for making dapp projects for my porfolio for a job. Currently I only know this is the best course on dapps. If you know anyone better and latest than this I'll really be thankful because I need it .

But if there aren't any you know then I be really appreaciate if you can send me a Mega Link of this course. I'm really really sorry bro to disturb you and take your time but currently I am in a hurry and I need it urgently. Hope you understand.

whyyor

TutFlixer
May 2, 2021
India
Bro I need this course for making dapp projects for my porfolio for a job. Currently I only know this is the best course on dapps. If you know anyone better and latest than this I'll really be thankful because I need it .

But if there aren't any you know then I be really appreaciate if you can send me a Mega Link of this course. I'm really really sorry bro to disturb you and take your time but currently I am in a hurry and I need it urgently. Hope you understand.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Here you go, I will remove these after 24 hours don't want my account to get banned so copy it right away

alihassan00

TutFlixer
Jul 11, 2022
pakistan
Ah no problem. This time first copy it into your mega drive so even if I remove from my side, you have the files to download. Here is the new link->

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Thanks alot brother . I moved ot to my mega drive. You can delete it. Thanks again and really sorry to put you in a difficult situation due to me.

japitana

TutFlixer
Aug 15, 2022
Philippines
Thanks alot brother . I moved ot to my mega drive. You can delete it. Thanks again and really sorry to put you in a difficult situation due to me.
Hello bro I think the link is now working again anymore can you please re-upload it again?
sorry for bothering you brother more power cheers !

Latest resources