Downloading Resources

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Melan

TutFlixer
Nov 6, 2020
Philippines
Anyone can guide me on how to download resources. I lick the link in rentry and after clicking it turns white.

T

taranahalim937

Anyone can guide me on how to download resources. I lick the link in rentry and after clicking it turns white.
try unblock your adblocker it maybe blocking some internal javascript file to load

try use
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

if you have problems post with screenshot

Melan

TutFlixer
Nov 6, 2020
Philippines
try unblock your adblocker it maybe blocking some internal javascript file to load

try use

error.png

try use

I uninstalled my adblocker and the website goes like this.

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
@TUTProfessor
I want to download 12 gb single ziped Mega file , I tried megabastatred , google colab , in megabastered downloading stopped at 3 gb and in google colab downloading stopped @ 40 % or at Gb , after that didn't happen , I have 300 MBps speed plan and 200 gb space free on SSD. what to do.

L0$t_W0Rl|)

TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
India
@TUTProfessor
I want to download 12 gb single ziped Mega file , I tried megabastatred , google colab , in megabastered downloading stopped at 3 gb and in google colab downloading stopped @ 40 % or at Gb , after that didn't happen , I have 300 MBps speed plan and 200 gb space free on SSD. what to do.
Did you try using IDM or similar download manager to download it?

Reactions: taranahalim937

Latest resources