Downloading Files From an Old Mega Account

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

1byte-idle

TutFlixer
Nov 11, 2020
Malaysia
I have an old mega account which contains various courses like machine learning course and interview prep course from applied AI, and so on.
My problem now is that, I can't download any files from that account but they are visible in my storage. Everytime I will try to download, it will show a prompt that
I can't download it because it violated their terms and condition.

I'm assuming that those files are perhaps deleted, based on their terms and condition, but I'm kinda trying my luck here. Maybe someone have the same experience and managed to recover their files..

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I have an old mega account which contains various courses like machine learning course and interview prep course from applied AI, and so on.
My problem now is that, I can't download any files from that account but they are visible in my storage. Everytime I will try to download, it will show a prompt that
I can't download it because it violated their terms and condition.

I'm assuming that those files are perhaps deleted, based on their terms and condition, but I'm kinda trying my luck here. Maybe someone have the same experience and managed to recover their files..
i think it's not possible, you can try to contact the support mail

There is a Reddit post on official subreddit you can check out that

https://www.reddit.com/r/MEGA/comments/g2lb1m

Latest resources