Depression and Anxiety

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

GodDamn

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Earth
This is for the people who are suffering from any kinds of trauma,anxiety,depression etc.

If you are suffering from these above. I highly suggest you to practise Wim Hof techniqes.

If you have any questions related to this subject comment down below .I am happy to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mortemayhem

GodDamn

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Earth
Could you explain more about it in detail? Any personal experience it's a good start too, thank you!
yeah, I was suffering from anxiety few months back. Every morning it will just take me into it. My head was hurting all day long. I was not able to focus in my studies . I was almost destroyed. I was so afraid .But it took me so much time to realize that you shouldn't resist what is coming to you and It took me 6 months to heal.
But now I am fine after trying Wim Hof method. It helped me a lot. Feel free to ask other questions.

Reactions: Mortemayhem

elliotalderson

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
India
yeah, I was suffering from anxiety few months back. Every morning it will just take me into it. My head was hurting all day long. I was not able to focus in my studies . I was almost destroyed. I was so afraid .But it took me so much time to realize that you shouldn't resist what is coming to you and It took me 6 months to heal.
But now I am fine after trying Wim Hof method. It helped me a lot. Feel free to ask other questions.
Hi,
I've been diagnosed with OCD, Anxiety, Social Anxiety and secondary depression.

Could you please be specific about the method? or do you have any particular link to that specific course(Not a download link, but a link to the sales page is enough).
I have taken a look at his website. Feels confused about which course you are referring to. I would like to try if it worked for you. It feels miserable most of the time. I'm not able to focus on anything. Not on my job, not on thing what I want to achieve in life.

Reactions: GodDamn

GodDamn

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Earth
Hi,
I've been diagnosed with OCD, Anxiety, Social Anxiety and secondary depression.

Could you please be specific about the method? or do you have any particular link to that specific course(Not a download link, but a link to the sales page is enough).
I have taken a look at his website. Feels confused about which course you are referring to. I would like to try if it worked for you. It feels miserable most of the time. I'm not able to focus on anything. Not on my job, not on thing what I want to achieve in life.
Okay, I was in your shoes once. Trust me you are going to get better.

Take this course::
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It will take time but it will get better.Just don't give up
Take this course too:

These all are free on the internet. Just search them.

elliotalderson

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
India
Okay, I was in your shoes once. Trust me you are going to get better.

Take this course::

It will take time but it will get better.Just don't give up
Take this course too:

These all are free on the internet. Just search them.
Thanks, buddy. I'm will.
Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Reactions: GodDamn

Latest resources