BUILD THE BEST ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER with REACT JS NEXT JS

BUILD THE BEST ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER with REACT JS NEXT JS

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

BUILD THE BEST ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER with REACT JS NEXT JS - BUIL THE BEST ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER WITH REACT JS NEXT JS REDUX TOOLKIT AND NEXT AUTH

4800764-0e14.jpg
BUIL THE BEST ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER WITH REACT JS NEXT JS REDUX TOOLKIT AND NEXT AUTH

Description​

Hello my fellow developers and welcome to a new exciting course which maybe the best you will ever see ,m talking about building a fully advanced ecommerce website using react js next js mongodb redux toolkit and next auth and many other exciting tools ,which is a dream combo if you know what you are doing and will allow...

Read more about this resource...

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
Hello @dikk do you think you can compress this files into one? Pretty please?

Thank you in advance.

And also, thank you gojo for this wonderful comprehensive course.

Also, is it possible to get the NodeJS tutorial and project course? It's a course by John smilga.

radivision

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2021
egypt
Hello @dikk do you think you can compress this files into one? Pretty please?

Thank you in advance.

And also, thank you gojo for this wonderful comprehensive course.

Also, is it possible to get the NodeJS tutorial and project course? It's a course by John smilga.
+1

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
If i may ask, what software do you use to compress video folders? I'm using a windows OS based laptop and have so many folders I'll like to compress
I use handbrake v1.3.3 and a small script written in python that scans folders for video files and creates a json file designed for that specific version of handbrake. With defaults like 720p resize, 10fps, mono 56kbit AAC audio and cpu-based HEVC encoder. It is on this forum somewhere, if you search for my posts / comments you should be able to find it, would take max. 5-10 min for you to find it.

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
I use handbrake v1.3.3 and a small script written in python that scans folders for video files and creates a json file designed for that specific version of handbrake. With defaults like 720p resize, 10fps, mono 56kbit AAC audio and cpu-based HEVC encoder. It is on this forum somewhere, if you search for my posts / comments you should be able to find it, would take max. 5-10 min for you to find it.
Wow, thanks. I'll try to search for the script and Also download the software.

Ahmadns

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
ISB
I used bandbrake on a video that had a size of 36mb. It took like 3-4 minutes. How much time it takes for you on a file size minimum 100mb ?

Reactions: muhammadtaqi110

Latest resources