Adrian Twarog - Design for Developers - Enhance UI - Pro UI/UX

Adrian Twarog - Design for Developers - Enhance UI - Pro UI/UX

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Adrian Twarog - Design for Developers - Enhance UI - Pro UI/UX - Learn design as a developer to improve your UI, UX, to make apps and websites look great!

64b928f961963f9c135063aa-enhance-ui-landing-page.jpg
Learn design as a developer to improve
your UI, UX, to make apps and websites look great!

What you’ll learn​

The book will be a step by step process ensuring you learn the fundamentals of design first. As you progress for each chapter, you grow those skills making your user interface designs better...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Compressed version (form 4k videos down to 1440p more than enough, also pdfs compressed).
There are no other videos in it just what's uploaded here. Anyway I think the videos are not the same as listed on the website, the lengths ain't match.
Here you go, down from 13GB to ~ 240mb. Perfectly visible, no need for using 4K for this. Just a waste of storage space.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimmywales

TutFlixer
Sep 26, 2020
India
Compressed version (form 4k videos down to 1440p more than enough, also pdfs compressed).
There are no other videos in it just what's uploaded here. Anyway I think the videos are not the same as listed on the website, the lengths ain't match.
Here you go, down from 13GB to ~ 240mb. Perfectly visible, no need for using 4K for this. Just a waste of storage space.
What about missing videos?

faka

TutFlixer
Sep 28, 2020
London
@dikk Amazing.

I must say the quality of the video is still good.By the way, how were you able to compress from 13GB to 240mb? What tool you use to compress ?

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
@dikk Amazing.

I must say the quality of the video is still good.By the way, how were you able to compress from 13GB to 240mb? What tool you use to compress ?

I use handbrake, h265 codec, at 15 or 20fps, quality set to 30, 1440x810 resolution.
Audio also converted to aac, mono, 56kbit. That's it basically.

This was an extreme case, as having 4k resolution to simple few minutes long videos that are mostly static and the author just goes through his book, explaining things of interest as the videos do not have much movement it can be compressed quite much, like in this case it is around an 1/50th compression in size. Otherwise generally you can achive a 1/5 - 1/10 reduction in size with similar settings.

faka

TutFlixer
Sep 28, 2020
London
I use handbrake, h265 codec, at 15 or 20fps, quality set to 30, 1440x810 resolution.

This was an extreme case, as having 4k resolution to simple few minutes long videos that are mostly static and the author just goes through his book, explaining things of interest as the videos do not have much movement it can be compressed quite much, like in this case it is around an 1/50th compression in size. Otherwise generally you can achive a 1/5 - 1/10 reduction in size with similar settings.
Thank you for the detailed explanation. Your are awesome!

mug3k1

TutFlixer
Oct 18, 2020
Brazil

That's amazing. How long did it take to compress all the videos?

Reactions: Sajramkisho

Nakarnaku

TutFlixer
Jun 24, 2023
India
Thanks man, you are incredible. This has been a great help

JEWISH

TutFlixer
Oct 19, 2021
Ghana
Wow! How do you do it? the compression

coolguy2022

TutFlixer
Apr 10, 2022
HongKong
Which tools do you use to compress the files? Is it HandBrake?

Latest resources