What you'll learn
- Solve any React bug with 5 simple steps
- Understand how code works without being an expert
- Dive into open-source libraries like Redux and Material UI
- Practice with 25 Beginner to Advanced React Debugging Exercises
- Go-at-your-own pace with coding exercises that require no installation
- Find and fix source code with Chrome DevTools
- Troubleshoot network requests
- Fix weird or unfamiliar bugs quickly and painlessly
Instantly Understand How Your React Application Really Works!
Web Development is hard.
Like, pulling your hair out, getting stuck for days or just giving up and finding another career hard.
And, there's really only one reason for that:
The exact set of skills to be successful in the real world isn’t documented anywhere.
There is one skill that developers almost never share:
What to do when you get stuck on an error message or bug?
Many students want to dive head first into React development. They follow a code-along tutorial but then inevitably are stuck forever and give up when the instructor doesn’t answer their question.
If you ever ran into a broken application and no idea what to do, and struggled to find help.. This course is for you!
Introducing our new course:
React Beginner Challenges - 25 Debugging Exercises
By “complete" debugging strategy, we mean that seriously. Every tool or skill that you need to debug frontend applications is found in this course:
- Find and fix source code with a full overview of Chrome DevTools
- Understand how to track down where error messages come from and what they mean
- How to examine the state of your React app from any point in your app
- How to debug Material UI, Redux, charting libraries, and more
I’m confident that if you take even half of this course, you will stop struggling with bugs and focus on actually building applications!
Note: This course assumes you already know some very basic information about React. It shouldn't be your very first React tutorial. It's ideal for beginners who have just started out and are either stuck or struggling with a project.
Access 25 Debugging Challenges with complete video solution tutorials
With these 25 bugs, you'll get more than enough practice solving real-world issues.
Eliminate your fear of React errors and bugs!
Who this course is for: