What you guys think about The WEB3?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

d2048

TutFlixer
Oct 20, 2021
Sweet Home

pl0x

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2021
US
I tried looking for the wesites you mentioned but was only able to find cadena.dev. If it's not a problem then can you provide url of point.gg and web.university.
Here are the urls. For Web3 University, www[dot]web3.university and for Pointg www[dot]pointer.gg

Reactions: whyyor and d2048

bl4ckp4nther

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
in
I'm interested to delve into web3 & blockchain in general. want to know the importance of front-end knowledge in same.

I've not worked on frontend extensively in recent times. and would like to know what is the quickest route to learn enough frontend for my web3 journey. TIA.

Limbonite

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
I'm interested to delve into web3 & blockchain in general. want to know the importance of front-end knowledge in same.

I've not worked on frontend extensively in recent times. and would like to know what is the quickest route to learn enough frontend for my web3 journey. TIA.
Sure!.. Work On Front-End First.. These courses on the internet just use React and Vue without adding them as a prerequisite.

pl0x

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2021
US
Sure!.. Work On Front-End First.. These courses on the internet just use React and Vue without adding them as a prerequisite.
Yes most if not all of the DAPP courses that I am going through have been using React on the front-end. I finished Fireship's and that was disappointing since it is too rushed.

Limbonite

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
Not Known
Yes most if not all of the DAPP courses that I am going through have been using React on the front-end. I finished Fireship's and that was disappointing since it is too rushed.
Oh... Fireship! Even playing at Normal speed seems like 2x

Reactions: pl0x

Latest resources