What is your experience with nulled plugins and themes.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
Hey , everyone. Just wants to know about you guys experience with nulled plugins and themes used in wordpress.
Did anything happen with your website.
Please tell us about the experience you have or shall i use them or buy them officialy but i don't have money

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
so what i do? Is there a way i can remove those malwares inside of the plugin. I really do want to use them because they are very costly

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I always prefer babiato for nulled plugin & resources (why? because you will get nulled updates + malware free)

Previous tutflix.com (aka tutnetflix.com) build with nulled products. its been a year now. (From dec 2019)

Nothing affected on serp ranking or hosting provider (namecheap)

It's recommended, before using any nulled products check on virustotal.com

Always start with free things, When you have enough money then purchase orginal product & support the Developer.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mangamanga

TutFlixer
Oct 22, 2020
GRUB
See the reply by @TUTProfessor. Babiato is a good active forum for templates, themes and plugins. There are also some paid sites where you can get many nulled themes, plugins for a small amount.

Stay away from some blog style websites. Don't know the situation now but one site was riddled with backdoors i think it was mafiashare or some site back in 2014.

For security, check on scanner websites like virustotal. If it's a wordpress theme/plugin, there are some plugins like wordfence, sucuri etc that scan your site for malicious code.

Reactions: Prem-io

theLearnerMan

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
USA
I've been using babiato for about a year for many plugins, Babak is a legend there and will help you! Had no issues, no hacks and used on several production websites. Cheers!

Reactions: imraxstar

imraxstar

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2020
Mars
If there is a update to the plugin , how would i upload that plugin. Do i need to diactivate it , to install new version, oor do i need to take backup of my site content in order to upload a plugin. Please tell me in detaile step my step because i am complete new to wordpress and web design

sims0702

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Belgium
I have never done that part too, but it was told to me that you just need to overwrite the plugin with the neveer 'nulled' version, i.e. You need to do it trough and ftp (filezilla) because that is the easiest option I think.

sims0702

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Belgium
or what do you mean by that, because all the plugins are zipped tho lol, if you uploead it it stills extract it as a zip if you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources