[Web Dev Simplified] JavaScript Simplified - Advanced Beta

[Web Dev Simplified] JavaScript Simplified - Advanced Beta

Register & Get access to index

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
I have updated Please check. Also please subscribe to the telegram link i have posted. Thanks
@Ssiddu,i can see only beginner course available in this drive link :
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
but am looking for Advanced course from him, can you please check and share the link to me and also i have subscribed your telegram channel

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
Bro now check once. Thankyou for joining.
I checked again but you have updated only for Beginner course but I am looking for next course from him which is advanced course.

JavaScript Simplified - Advanced - Please check his website. I tried to take screenshot to show you but am unable to paste here. Please note you have updated only for JAVASCRIPT-SIMPLIFIED - Beginner not advanced​

Ssiddu

TutFlixer
Apr 14, 2021
India
@Ssiddu, Yes now you have provided the correct link for advanced course but if its possible , can you pls check and update his interview series as well. Thanks a lot for your prompt response bro
I have posted the link properly better you should have checked properly. I donot have interview videos. I got those from some other source online fyi. thanks

kumarharsh_22

TutFlixer
Mar 17, 2021
INDIA
Actually it has the interviews. Consider checking a
Actually it has the interviews. Consider checking again!.
When I downloaded it, it had 65 videos and interviews were not a part of it, how many videos does it have now can you please tell me ?? because I checked the size of the download file and it's the same as when I downloaded it so I doubt it has more videos now.

Reactions: Gh. Onsi

Latest resources