[URGENT NOTICE] WE ARE GOING TO RUN SECURITY CHECK TODAY, IF YOU HAVEN'T CONFIRMED YOUR EMAIL, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL GET BANNED & IP ADDRESS. VERIFY YOUR

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

roboelmo

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 12, 2020
Canada
I thought that even before you could post on the introduce yourself form you had to confirm your email (but i could be wrong). I clicked the verify email a second time, just incase! Can't loose this site, its way to valuable!

Reactions: skynet008

voidptr

TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2020
US
I have the same question. I vaguely remember having to verify my email when I signed up before I could do anything, but it was a while back. I don't see any way in the UI to verify it was confirmed. Certainly not wanting to break any rules on this awesome forum!

skynet008

TutFlixer
Sep 23, 2020
Somewhere
For all those people in doubt go check your profile and find the email that you signed up, then go to your email and search "Tutflix" and you'll see if you received the confirmation email.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
WE have Blacklisted All Users Who Still In Unconfirmed Position.

Reason:- Previous SMTP Provider Blocked Our Mail Server Due to High Bounce Rate on Invalid Emails. Which Counts as HIGH Spam.

Now moving to SES Program so need to fresh our Subscriber List

If you have Verified your email while registering on Forum, then you are good no issues. If you haven't yet do it now.

We are not Spamming with promotional email on your mailbox, you will only get email when you join a discussion or if you get any PM or if any resource get updates

voidptr

TutFlixer
Oct 23, 2020
US
I'm surprised potential members bother giving fake e-mails if you've made it clear it's required for confirmed account setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources