Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

TheArtOfHacking - Cybersecurity Video Courses Collection - A series of video courses, books, and live training that help you enhance your cybersecurity career.

ONE FOLDER HAVE ISO File of 41GB Which will be Extracted soon

zYgRmz0.png

A series of video courses, books, and live training that help you enhance your cybersecurity career. You will learn the key tenets and the fundamentals of ethical hacking and security penetration testing techniques.

These courses serve as comprehensive guide for any network and security professional who is starting a career in ethical hacking and...

Read more about this resource...

cantoon

TutFlixer
Sep 4, 2021
Viet Nam
Link's broken, please update the link.
Thank you so much
Link is broken.
fix the link
please sir update the link really need it 👍🏻
Capture.png

I found this in torrent, just reupload! I don't know whether is full or not.
If some videos doesn't have extension, just add ".mp4" or whatever video extensions you like and video can be played (I guess have this issue cause file name is to long)
Link Gdrive from TeamDrive, use some kind of method like Rclone, AutoClone to copy folders to yours Drive to download in bulk.
-->>Total 107GB:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

gaminglifex

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Aug 1, 2022
Hong Kong
Capture.png

I found this in torrent, just reupload! I don't know whether is full or not.
If some videos doesn't have extension, just add ".mp4" or whatever video extensions you like and video can be played (I guess have this issue cause file name is to long)
Link Gdrive from TeamDrive, use some kind of method like Rclone, AutoClone to copy folders to yours Drive to download in bulk.
may I know the torrent site?

Latest resources