The Next.js 13 Bootcamp - The Complete Developer Guide

The Next.js 13 Bootcamp - The Complete Developer Guide

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

The Next.js 13 Bootcamp - The Complete Developer Guide - Learn all the new features of Next.js 13 by building a restaurant reservation app.

5094198-4b86-3.jpg
Learn all the new features of Next.js 13 by building a restaurant reservation app.

Description​

NextJS 13 is an amazing higher level framework, built on top of React, that will totally change the way you think about and build web applications.
In this course, we will learn all about the amazing features NextJS 13 has to offer by building a restaurant reservation application where people can...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
This is a good one. The guy who did this (Laith Harb) has some other good courses on udemy (and I imagine here too).

And you wont learn bad english pronunciation either :) - which is a nice bonus for those still learning.

naijatask

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Canada
This is a good one. The guy who did this (Laith Harb) has some other good courses on udemy (and I imagine here too).

And you wont learn bad english pronunciation either :) - which is a nice bonus for those still learning.
Can you possibly compress it please?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ahmadns

MRM051

TutFlixer
Dec 25, 2021
Space
By far, the course is great. I'm on part 7.
It seems that there is an unnecessary file ("5. Rendering the Stars Component.mp4") that does not belong to the folder. I checked the course website and there is nothing like that.

The author makes some strange decisions with structuring parts of the DB where it should be normalised. Also, I didn't find much about React typing in the course. But it is still a great practice course.

He uses Tailwind and Prisma which are great to put hands on.

Cheers!

UPD: In the course, the author adds Material UI just to add a modal even though you can do it with Tailwind 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

d2048

TutFlixer
Oct 20, 2021
Sweet Home
for anyone in trouble with part 6 - 15. Challenge 8 - Fetching Reviews Data. i suppose author forgot to say that need to add another 2 models for reviews and users. And when he got a seed error - adviced to reinstall node_modules )) . anyways here are 2 models needed:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
for me seeding worked fine and tables were added to postgres. dont forget make npx prisma db push before seed

MRM051

TutFlixer
Dec 25, 2021
Space
for anyone in trouble with part 6 - 15. Challenge 8 - Fetching Reviews Data. i suppose author forgot to say that need to add another 2 models for reviews and users. And when he got a seed error - adviced to reinstall node_modules )) . anyways here are 2 models needed:
Code:
for me seeding worked fine and tables were added to postgres. dont forget make npx prisma db push before seed
I think it was a part of the challenge to add these models. And then he shows how to add it in the solution. My complaint is that it's not a good practice to have duplicated data in both tables (first_name, last_name).The db is not normalised.

I decided to go this way:

Code:

RuckJhonRiver

TutFlixer
Aug 8, 2022
USA
5. Fetching Data in Server Components / 4.1 seed.ts

is about 50kb ?? i think is damaged file

Please can you update it ?

No the "4.1 seed.ts" is just a data seed file "seed.ts" ... 👌

Last edited:

cob007

TutFlixer
Jan 2, 2024
India
well another cheap course bites the dust, within a year technology changes in web world , crazy and things become redundant,

Latest resources