Suggestion as well as request regarding premium subscription

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

sbh7435

TutFlixer
Dec 7, 2020
India
I read in one of the post by @TUTProfessor that premium membership will open soon. So my suggestion as well as request -

When premium membership opens send a group mail to all users as there would be some users (like me) who are not that active on tutflix but do check resources daily or in 2 days and want to get premium membership.

There is 1 more thing I want to share.
This is the best site that I found in my life. It is like wikipedia when I was a small kid. At that time wikipedia provides all the information that I needed and now tutflix provides, having supporting tutflix and being able to download resources whenever I want would be great privilege. ( usually they go down after 1 week or so and if I am late I miss it) And, one more thing, tutflix helped me get a job at expedia group so I do want to premium member as it helped me so much just being a free member so I can just imagine how much will I be benefit from being a premium member... Thanks for the resources very much @tut professor and all the team members.

Hope I can become a premium member.
With Thanks
Shekhar

Latest resources