Regarding TUTFlix uploader risk and benefits

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• Posting Guidelines:
    1. Share your suggestions, feedback, or any issues you're experiencing on the forum.

2. Avoid posting about course uploads or course-related problems (e.g., download/update).

3. Your post will undergo moderation before appearing, so be patient if it doesn't show up immediately.

Subh

TutFlixer
Jun 15, 2021
Bangladesh
DO any own know how much money can anyone make as TutFlix uploader and what are the risks and precautions are taken to prevent all this .
I'll be more clear if legend @TUTProfessor reply to this thread by himself .
If this info are confidentail i am sorry delete this post . :)

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
DO any own know how much money can anyone make as TutFlix uploader and what are the risks and precautions are taken to prevent all this .
Read the uploader guide & rules in the user guide section. I need to edit all the uploaders guide again which I will be doing next friday.

Also, some new dl guide & tips will be added only for uploader (on user guide section)

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
The risk is if you post direct public links it may take down by D%M%C%A report.

what you can do for this? well you have to make zip of your folder & share it like our's.

i will create another sharer server for the uploader so wait

mbk439

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
india
its not a profit motive its a service/fun motive.... the money you make from ads will be very negligible.... its for the site members and for the trust on @TUTProfessor :cool:

Latest resources