Next.js & React - The Complete Guide (incl. Two Paths!)

Next.js & React - The Complete Guide (incl. Two Paths!)

Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

NextJS & React - The Complete Guide - Learn NextJS from the ground up and build production-ready, fullstack ReactJS apps with the NextJS f

BuXD3yc.jpg

Learn NextJS from the ground up and build production-ready, fullstack ReactJS apps with the NextJS framework!

What you'll learn
  • Learn all key NextJS features like pre-rendering, SSR, data fetching, file-based routing and authentication
  • Learn how to build client-side and fullstack ReactJS apps with NextJS
  • Build real projects and apply what you learned with hands-on projects and examples
  • Take the full course...

Read more about this resource...

geniusmonir

TutFlixer
Mar 18, 2021
Bangladesh
Hi this course got updated in 4/2021 i have searched with new title did not get this thred. But after posting request this course i saw is here but with old version.

Taszkient

TutFlixer
Nov 19, 2020
Poloinus
Hi. Link to download this course is not available right now. Is there possible to update working link? Would be nice if you can update course to current version which is 10/2021. Many thanks!

GoodOne

TutFlixer
Aug 16, 2021
India
There's a method on github that's work for DRM, if you want you can inbox me I'll send to you, I'm afraid posting link here is violate some rule in forum.
I am not completely sure how to dm! can u first dm me or is there a setting or something

Latest resources