Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

NET ENGLISH COMPLETE COURSE - Complete Guide to English Literature

Size:- 140 GB+-
L2ewSZP.jpg

Complete Guide to English Literature

What you'll learn
  • Qualify the National Eligibility Test and other competitive exams in English literature.
  • The correct timeline of English Literature.
  • Learn more about British Literature, American, European, and Commonwealth Literatures.
  • Easily understand literary criticism...

Read more about this resource...

Bondxnxxy

Datya datya datya!
TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
Fuckyou
Hello, I'm facing a problem while trying to play the videos. It's asking for password and I'm not able to find any. Can somebody help?

aayuhacker

TutFlixer
Jul 12, 2021
india
This file is so big and I can't download and share with my friend , can anyone provide other link for this file like direct gdrive link or mega link or any other link .

Bondxnxxy

Datya datya datya!
TutFlixer
Jul 5, 2022
Fuckyou
pass: tutflix

password required to unzip old uploaded zips
Thank you very much bro. Have you successfully downloaded the course? yesterday I tried downloading a portion of it on my Ubuntu but it did not run while playing. Instead, a notification popped up reading --- The file is either invalid or corrupt. I am extremely upset, for I really need the course and buying it is not a option, for I can not afford it. Can you please help me retrieving it? Or is it in any possible to take it from you via Telegram?

jitinroy3

TutFlixer
Jun 1, 2022
india
Is it possible?
yes, on udemy teacher last updated their course 10/2022 and this file is uploaded 31 march 2021. So admin can upload new updated modules in gdrive and people's who already downloaded 140gb file, will only download few updated modules.

jitinroy3

TutFlixer
Jun 1, 2022
india
Please admin update this course, teacher updated there course on udemy 10/2022 and this course is uploaded 3/2021.

AGHORI

TutFlixer
Dec 30, 2022
India
After clicking on 'go to downloads', it is asking me to download and install some 'opera GX'.

I don't want to install it. is there any other way to access this course?

Latest resources